Monday, July 11, 2011

Men and Chores


The caption on these pictures was "Why men die before women."  In these pictures it looks like they were quite inventive, a little stupid about safety issues but stalwart in getting a hard job done.   Those window washer for high rise buildings must have safety harnesses, if not they have no business hanging off the side of a building.   

I have always thought it is 'so nice to have a man around the house', I was lucky to have men in my life who were talented in fixing things and the honey-do list did get done, slowly at times, but then that is a list that is never ending and you cannot put a time limit on it.     

So today, Monday, the start of your new week, look around the house and see what needs fixing.   I know ladies, you can fix things too, some of you even better than your mates, but don't let them know that . . . be patient as they will get to the job you asked about some months back, if not, grab a hammer and walk by them and you can be sure they will pop up in a hurry.   Good luck, and if you can spare your handy man, send him over I have a long list.   Oh why oh why didn't I take lessons on how to hold a hammer and drive a nail straight.   Well my expertise is in the kitchen so I think I will go out and make my coffee and maybe a blueberry pancake I thought about yesterday but never got around to making . . . never too late.   Make your seconds count today and finish what you start.  Hugs to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment