Monday, July 25, 2011

Swimmin' Hole!!

Hold your nose!   Jump right in!  Bombs Away!!!
Now this one is priceless.  It brought back a lot of memories of the back yard pool we had when we lived in Sacramento, California way back in the sixties.   I wish I had a picture of my kids jumping in looking as fearless as this threesome.   
Reminds me of a whales tale.    A fearless one who is going to grow up to be a great swimmer.
It is only 107 in the shade but who cares . . . It is heaven in Grandma's pool.    I needed a good laugh yesterday and when I received the e mail from my friend Paula I was laughing out loud.   Her two grandsons and a friend spent the day cooling off and it was like looking at a Norman Rockwell picture book.   Thanks for sharing Paula.    I enjoyed every second and wished I were there sharing the fun.


So today, if you are having a heat wave, take a good look at these pictures and you will know just what to do.    It is Monday the start of your new week so make it a good one.    Try for a little time out to have a swim if you can.    I'd like to be up in Carson City visiting the hot springs just soaking away some of the old bones even in the heat of the day.     We can't go backwards and jump in the old round pool except in memory and I have a dozen or more of those when it comes to tall tales and teaching children how to swim.   I've told the tales a hundred times and right now I am smiling.  So put a smile on your face and get on with your day doing all of the things that you love to do.   Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment